Orders can be cancelled prior to dispatch by email. After items have been dispatched, please refer to our Return policy below.
Our return policy lasts 14 days from the date of delivery. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange unless the item was faulty, whereby is subject to the conditions below:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with no of use. It must also be in the original packaging and in a resalable condition.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned such as Made to Order or personalised products. We also do not accept products that are intimate, sanitary goods, goods with a seal for hygiene reasons that's been opened unless faulty.
Nursery and Baby items, are not returnable unless not used and in the original unopened packaging for hygiene and safety reasons.
Please see Damages policy below.
Additional non-returnable items:
Gift cards; Downloadable software products; Some health and personal care items.
- In the unlikely event that an item is received damaged, you must contact us within 48 hours of delivery via email or phone.
- We will require picture evidence of the damage and will then discuss with you how to rectify the issue.
- We cannot accept responsibility of items damaged during assembly. However, in some cases we will be able to provide replacement parts which could incur a charge.
Please note, you must retain all the original packaging as this would be required should the item be collected.
How to Complete Your Return
- Contact us by email to submit your return request.
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to authorise your return.
- You can then send the product back to the return address provided when authorised, via a secure courier. You’ll need to arrange and pay for an appropriate courier; you should also make sure the product is insured with the courier and securely packaged for its safe return.
- Please ensure authorised returns are delivered within 14 working days.
- Once we've received the product, we’ll check it over and then contact you with the next steps.
Please see our Refund policy below.
Once your refund is processed, it leaves us immediately and you will be sent an email notification, however it typically may take up to 3 to 7 working days to appear, depending upon your payment provider.
Returned Item Refunds
Once your returned item is received and inspected, if it meets the Return criteria above, we will issue a full refund. In the event the item when received does not meet the above criteria, we will notify you of any applicable refund.
Please note we will not refund any unauthorised returns or returns received after 14 working days from return authorisation.